Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Curtis MTC pictures

Curtis with his very cool stationery set from his Aunt Sheila. Thank you Sheila and everyone else who got Curtis cool stuff for his mission. This was on the day of his special Sacrament Meeting talk. If you look close you will see the great tie that his special Aunt Amber and Uncle Wade picked out for him. Amber won the opportunity to pick out this special tie by guessing where Curtis would go on his mission. If you can't see, it is a kind flowery tie. Not too bad considering what she could have done.

Curtis with Grandma and Grandpa Hale. We spent the night at their
house the night before we took Curtis to the MTC.
We had to have a last silly family picture.



We took a couple of last, sniff, family pictures before Curtis left.








Here is Curtis just before he left for the MTC. We actually left him at a church near the MTC because the MTC was full of new mission presidents.








4 comments:

janet said...

Beautiful EvaLu--I love your blog! Now I won't miss what is going on in your sweet family. It will also help me not miss you so much! can I have a copy of the last family picture?

Sheila said...

Great job Eva Lu! I'm so proud of you! Those family pics with Curtis are priceless! I hope you have them blown up and on your wall!

Jolene said...

One of the elders serving our ward must have been there the same time as Curtis. He said it was "awesome" to be there when the mission presidents were there because there were general authorities everywhere, there to train the new presidents. :)

calebdalley said...

Great job Lu! I sometimes feel detached from you all out in Idaho since I never see you. This helps. Perhaps I should do something simialr myself.