Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Heather's birthday

Heather's birthday is a 2 day event. One day is for a family party and one day is for a friend party. I'm not quite sure how it evolved into this, but she loves it that way, of course.

This is Heather at her "family party". You can see her cousins Frank and Daniel watching. The cake was a Lemon cake and to the side you see a pie. It is one of her Aunt Sheila's famous Lemon Meringue Pies.


Tyler's present to Heather was wraped in Duct tape, several layers of duct tape. It was very pretty wrapping, just a little difficult to unwrap.


For Heather's "friend" party we decided it was just too hot outside to crank up the oven, so we made a donut cake. I think it turned out pretty cute.





Heather got a pretty princess ballerina piggy bank from her oldest friend, Julie Dumas. That is Julie has been her friend the longest. They were friends before they were born. Her mom and I were pregnant together, and they are the only girls in their famlies.


2 comments:

Sheila said...

Too funny! I make my birthday last a whole week- maybe I should help Heather extend hers!
You're off to a great start!

Jolene said...

Good for Heather for being able to get it to last longer! :)

I have a friend whose daughter just always wants a doughnut cake. If I thought I could handle having that many doughnuts in the house, I might go for one, too. LOL